Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Happy accident

So a few weeks ago, I cancelled my Spotify premium account. I've been using it to teach Zumba, but in an effort to be more financially responsible, I figured I could let it go and it wouldn't affect my ability to teach too much.
Wrong. Without premium, my playlists only play in random order, which does not work when you are consciously creating an "order" to your class. Yesterday, the session I did with Jasper was using the shuffled list, and it was...not good. But, he told me about Amazon music, which I then got signed up for. I attempted to recreate the playlist from Spotify, but many of my songs were missing, forcing me to create a new playlist of a bunch of new songs.
So, dancing tonight consisted of creating new choreography to teach at class tomorrow. I'm really excited because the choreography is all my own, nothing borrowed from anyone else. I am nervous for tomorrow, but excited because I really, REALLY like my new set!
See you tomorrow!
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment