Friday, January 8, 2016

Dancing takes many forms

Happy Friday!
Today's dancing including some mean hand choreo to practice my Zumba routines whilst stuck in traffic this morning, and a good 45 minutes of what I like to call clean-ography as I attacked the dust and pet hair in a variety of hard to reach nooks and crannies using our new vacuum. Favorite moves included: tiptoe steps on the rim of the tub while vacuuming our ceiling air duct and back bend off the bed to get the dust bunnies from under the far corner of the frame.

I will say that I've enjoyed the first work week of this challenge. As a long-time sufferer of Seasonal Affective Disorder, my mood has been the best it's been for the post-holiday season in years. Yay for seratonin!

Dancing my way to sleep,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment