Saturday, January 23, 2016

Days 18 and 19

This is getting to be 2nd nature, which is cool! Friday, I danced at work and finished my time working on a new song at home, and today I took a hard but fun Zumba class. Before class started, the lovely instructor (who I hope to be as good as someday) told me that some of her regulars last week were commenting on what a good dancer I was. It was such a nice thing to share, and gave me a great boost of energy. I really hope to improve my fitness level so I'm not the sweatiest, most out of shape person in every class, but that's OK--it'll come.

I also got some new, more "dance friendly" workout pants today that actually make me feel cool, and even more excited to dance.

I started out to do 100 days of DANCE, not 100 days of Zumba--I'd like to mix it up a little if people have suggestions on new places to go and groove!

Get down, boogie oogie oogie,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment