Monday, February 25, 2013

Checking in!

Hi all!

Just wanted to let you know that...

  • I've been religious with using my SAD light the last 2 days and it really has helped!  I feel more energized for sure, which is a welcome change.
  • I signed up for a health and fitness app called Noom.  I really like it, but I am not good at being honest with it.  I want to tell it I only eat kale, when in reality today was a super stressful day and I definitely ate some sugar. : (  If I can't even be honest with a computer program that no one will see but me, I'll never make changes!  I'm going to go "correct" my food diary for the day.
  • I like keeping track of my water consumption using pictographs.  I am very visual, and there is something satisfying about coloring in a chunk of a picture every time I drink 8 ounces.  Its like one of my hobbies--crossing things off my to-do list.
  • I so, so, SO appreciate the kind words and "likes" from friends on facebook  Having a support network of amazing people is a blessing not to be taken for granted.  I hope I can make you proud on this journey.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a
listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all
of which have the potential to turn a life around.” 
― Leo F. Buscaglia

Hugs,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment